What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL site, subscribe to the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL newsletter or fill out a form.
When registering on the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL site you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, username and password. You may, however, visit the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We continually strive to improve CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- The email address you provide may be used to send information to you, respond to inquiries, contact you requesting your input, and/or respond to other requests or questions.
- If we have questions about the information you provided on a form, we may contact you via email or by phone for this purpose.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL website, conducting CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL site policies, or protect CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Use of Aggregate Information:
Some information we collect on this website may be shared with third parties on an aggregate (non-individual) basis.
Third party links
Occasionally, at CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the CCA STAR TOURNAMENT PORTAL site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
The Coupon Plot website is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Coupon Plot website, products and services are designed and directed to participants who are at least 13 years old or older.